Friday, February 25, 2005

Unqualified support of this effort

Porkopolis may have its disagreements with Congressman Portman on pork barrel spending, but there is no daylight between us when it comes to trying to find Matt Maupin .

This is the type of activity our representatives should be involved in and Porkopolis supports all efforts on Matt Maupin's behalf. Portman rightfully deserves kudos for his efforts:

Just returned from a Lincoln Day dinner and I have some news to report.

Congressman Rob Portman's office will be announcing later this week that the Congressman will be heading over to Iraq to investigate whether or not everything that can be done to locate missing soldier and constituent Matt Maupin is being done.

The way the congressman sounded leads me to believe, although he did not actually articulate this line of thinking, that he thinks there is something not being done that should.

If this is the case, I know Portman is the man that will bring appropriate measures to correct the situation.

Developing... Matt from Weapons of Mass Discussion, Feb 19, 2005


1 Comments:

Blogger Matt Hurley said...

I couldn't agree more with you.

And I thank you for highlighting my post. I've blogrolled your site and I'll definately be back.

February 25, 2005 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home