Sunday, May 07, 2006

If this deal is so great, why are they telling us about it?

A company called WizeTrade is using television advertisement to promote 'free' workshops, which in turn gives it a platform to sell its stock trading software.

On their site we find the following claim:
WIZETRADE™’s Red Light- Green Light Indicator System displays a stock’s performance in just seconds! With WIZETRADE™ 7.0 you can even seamlessly submit a trade after you have analyzed it with WIZETRADE™ 7.0’s revolutionary lights and charts with several years in research and development and thousands of satisfied users. There’s no other trend recognition software like it!
Followed by a number of testimonials like:
I couldn’t trade without WIZETRADE™, and if anybody told me that they were going to take my WIZETRADE™ software, I’d have to kill ’em. - Richard Huffines, Texas
The skeptic in Porkopolis always gets this nagging question when one of these 'make you rich' offers is advertised, "If this product/service is so good, why would you bother to tell me about it? Why isn't the developer of the product/service just keeping the 'secret' all to his/her-self and using all their time and energy to getting rich in using the product rather than marketing the product?...Could it be that the actual way to get rich is in selling the product/service itself and not in the use of the product/service?"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Works Great

May 17, 2006 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I was stopped out this morning for a restfull night with $260 profit." "I also held HMA swing long in at 25.99 out at 27 for an easy $101."

May 17, 2006 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wizetrade has changed my life. I can give you a list of stocks that I owned 2 weeks ago. With wizetrade went to cash on 9 positions and saved myself $3500 in 2 weeks."
Glenn M.

May 17, 2006 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home