Sunday, August 31, 2008

60 Minutes' Steve Kroft asserts Palin is less experienced than Obama

In tonight's 60 Minutes Obama/Binden interview, Steve Kroft asserted that Governor Palin is less experienced than Obama (emphasis addded):
...Asked what he thinks of McCain's vice presidential choice, Obama told Kroft, "She seems to have a compelling life story. Obviously, she's a fine mother and an up-and-coming public servant. My sense is that she subscribes to John McCain's agenda."

"Does the fact that he chose as his vice president someone [t]hat has less experience than you take that weapon out of his arsenal?" Kroft asked.

"Well, you know, I think that's a good question to address to Senator McCain," Obama replied. "Of course, the issue of experience is going to be relevant. And if I were running against me, that's something that I would try to make an issue of as well. Particularly if I had been in Washington as long as John McCain had..."
Related: Palin - Not The Most Inexperienced

Update: Kroft Cues Up Obama to Agree Palin 'Has Less Experience than You'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home